Thursday, November 12, 2009

tata docomo day

It was a usual(boring) day in college , few of my friends and I were just hanging out in the canteen and discussing about what project to do( in which I am not interested in doing, I wan't it ready made), we were sure of doing something related to gps but dunno what to do , we narrowed down to create a application to know places around you, but then the biggest f**ker Shrungan comes and shows that application on his iphone , we were like wtf( I was happy because readymade plan was back) its already done.

We were back to square one , what application to build using gps ( I was thinking where to get ready made projects and how much will it cost) then again abhinav's( my project partner nerdy ch**th) brain started working and he came up with some application of alerts and reminders , I was biting my nails( because ready made plan was off.. sob.. sob ) the project sounded good but too much of work load , I was like ok.

At about 12 'o' clock we had been to check our internal marks in one of the subjects , which we did, after that google dog, nakul met us and broke the news that docomo sim is available for 20 bucks, the offer sounded really good , all hell broke loose abhinav heard that there is 100 messages free , abhinav was checkin his wallet for photograph so that he can buy it now( because he can message more to attacked girls) he found it and he ran , even we were excited about it so we wen't and checked it out.

At the stall there was a lot of rush but there was deal(that's me) to the rescue ,
I knew the person there , and from behind goddess kali ( Sunithi) gave me the idea of taking the numbers in series , which we got , on the other hand abhinav was all excited he got xerox of his address proof full blushing , we took 5 sim cards .

We got back to college and I inserted the new sim it hadn't been activated , someone told it will take 24 hours , abhinav's face had become so dull( beacuse he wanted to message his attacked chicks from now itself) but still controlling his emotions he spoke about the project to our lecturer and left.

At about 3'o'clock I get a msg from unknown number its last 2 digits were 32 that was abhinav, he sent me a message saying activated ( I missed the expression on his face.. shit) and I am sure he would have finished his 100 messages within an hour and he'll be begging his mom for a new phone to maintian 2 sims.

Where as for the rest of us we were like ok new plan( better than the older one) , new number , use it if necessary . Moreover it was in series so it was cool , but it was worth for abhinav it was his day. This post is dedicated to him. happy docomo day dude..cheers...

if any of you are wondering what is attacked girls then its the girls who have boy friends..
google dog reminded me to add this .. thanks dude..

5 comments:

  1. baddi magne, as thou u weren interested abt de new sim, n f**ker blushing anthe aftr gettin de id proof xerox..!! kachsu(fitting) andre ur no 1 asshole.....bt stil written sumthng soo 'll forgive u dis tym :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Abhinav forgiving "Deal " ???
    Beat that !!!

    and WTF Google Dwag!


    Happy DO-CO-MO day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u google dog, 'll take care of u l8r..!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol abinav has a serious attack sydrome.. bugger attcks only the ones which have been attacked a lot..:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ... that jerk can bring a whole network down all by himself ... Wonder WTF he msgs those attacked girls. He always was like that from school days ... always behind gals attacked in one or the other way ... ;)

    ReplyDelete